Would you use MS-DOS instead of Windows 10?
Could you imagine using telex or the fax machine rather than e-mail?
No? Then why would a business of any size use yesterday’s mailroom tools instead of embracing 21st century technology?
Royal Mail has invested over £70 million in smart technology franking machines services, including the Mailmark scheme which offers the best tariff on the market.
Stamps may be familiar, but they are hampering your business prosperity. Even when your operation uses an older model franking machine, money and time is being inefficiently consumed. The cost effective, optimised methods and facilities are waiting for you to take advantage of them. Today’s franking machines from market leaders like Pitney Bowes are easy to use, secure and sophisticated.
It has been claimed that in a competitive commercial environment which is increasingly being drawn towards technology, cost cutting measures and maximised tools, Royal Mail would relish the opportunity to banish stamps to history because of their high production costs.
Smart technology enabled franking machines represent the future of British business mailing. Franked mail is treated as business mail, so its journey through the Royal Mail network is frequently swifter.
All new franking machine rental agreements and purchases must be for smart technology enabled models.
Not every business has a mailroom but even a sole trader or SME with just 10 items of outgoing post per day can achieve significant cost savings and task efficiency improvements.
- Mail is fed in to the franking machine and franked with a 2D readable barcode which is scanned as the item travels through the Royal Mail network. If your business has a franking machine that produces a crown and die image which is not trackable, please consider an upgrade.
- The customer has dashboard management, exceptional reporting and visibility tools.
Mailmark eligible franking machines deliver the most beneficial fees.
- 1st class small envelope stamp: 65p
- Standard franking 1st class: 57p
- Mailmark franking 1st class: 55p
- 2nd class small envelope stamp: 56p
- Standard franking 2nd class: 41p
- Mailmark franking 2nd class: 38p
Combine a smart technology franking machine with highly accurate mail inserters and openers to achieve unparalleled task completion. Regardless of how dedicated or swift your team are, they will not be able to keep pace with the machines which companies including IMS Franking, a Pitney Bowes partner, recommends.
- Purchasing any franking machine outright has a greater financial impact initially which is why many users prefer to lease a machine like one from the Pitney Bowes SendPro range, and budget as they go.
- Franking machine rental at e.g. £19.99 per month equals less than £240 per annum.
- Online account management, supplies ordering and credit top-ups are easy to access and services are available 24/7.
Pitney Bowes franking machines are easy to use, accommodate varying post loads and when you work with a supplier like IMS Franking you have proven experts on hand to answer your queries. Please contact them today, you’ll be delighted with the results.