Little is known about the life of Bulat Utemuratov – he doesn’t like to do interviews. However, his rapid career is indicative: from a lecturer at the Almaty Narkhoz to the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Switzerland. Now Mr. Utemuratov is one of the most influential people in his country, a financier, an investor and a philanthropist.
The magnitude of the projects created for the personal funds of a businessman, as well as with the support of Verny capital investment foundation, where Utemuratov is one of the key shareholders, speaks volumes. The businessman actively invests in:
- development of education;
- promotion of the health care system;
- culture and sport.
More information about philanthropic and charity activity of Bulat Utemuratov can be found here. Currently, his personal foundation supports projects whose importance is difficult to overestimate:
- “Autism. The world is one for all” is a large-scale program, in the course of which 6 Asyl Miras Centers were established, where special children are taught communication and other life skills, thus helping them socialize. Currently, about five hundred children regularly visit classes in the centers, more than 3.6 thousand have been consulted, and more than 2.6 thousand have been diagnosed.
- There is a plan to open the centers where they will help babies with cerebral palsy at an early stage, stimulate their development and intensive rehabilitation, and train specialists in this field.
- “Burabike” bike ride is held annually together with the Rixos Borovoye hotel and aktimat of Akmola oblast. “Burabike” collects funds for children’s medical institutions. With money raised during the last ride, modern equipment, which was given to a children’s hospital in the North-Kazakhstan oblast, was bought.
- Red Crescent support in the form of direct financial assistance to those affected by emergencies – this year, $300.000 has been allocated for these purposes.
- The implementation of several interesting culture programs is envisaged along with the Foundation of Batyrkhan Shukenov. A contest for performers who play wind instruments will be held, it is planned to establish scholarships for promising students of wind instruments and to release solo albums of Batyrkhan Shukenov in a gift format.
Bulat Utemuratov’s foundation has implemented many projects, which you can read about on the website https://bulatutemuratov.com/. The purpose of his foundation is the comprehensive development of Kazakhstan.