We all dream of having a lavish lifestyle and a beautiful home. But sometimes this seems to be way out of our budget. I agree we all can’t afford a luxury makeover to our homes, but we can definitely make some changes to make it look a lot more sophisticated than it is.
In mu article today, I am going to be talking about a few things one could change in their own living room, or rather add a few more things to your already existing living room to give it a nice make over. Now the reason I am talking about your living room is because that is the room where you entertain your guests. That is the only room that gets exposed to your guests more than any other room. So, you have to make sure the living room is decked up the most.
Trust me doing this will definitely earn you a lot of appreciation from your family and friends and guests of course. So, here are 5 elements to add to your living room, to give it the perfect look and that too in a very affordable budget.
- Floor rugs- you will find different types of rugs and carpets for the floor. There are various colours and designs available and the start with a very decent price range, all you have to do is select the material and colour according to your theme that you have in mind. You can easily get some of the best rugs online.
- Table lamps- table lamps or side lamps add grace and elegance to your room. So, when you are deciding one for your living room, then make sure you do it right. Again, these lamps come in various price ranges and I am sure you will definitely like something that doesn’t create a hole in your pocket.
- Statement piece- every living room must have one. A statement piece is usually what gets people to notice the entire room. It could be a big mirror, or a colonial time partition apparatus or the light fixtures. But the trick is, you can have just one. If you add a lot of statement making pieces, then your room will end up looking clumsy. And that is a big no for any decor rule!
- Centre table- centre tables are common in a living room. Try adding a flower vase to give it an edge. That will do the trick.
- Cushions- try adding extra cushions to your furniture; this makes your living room more fun and comfortable. Make sure you choose the cushions as per your theme.
So, these were the 5 things that could give your living room the much needed change. All you have to do is think of a theme and then sync it with all the elements you are willing to add. You could buy online rugs and carpets India. As a matter of fact, you could shop a lot of things online. So, get your phones and start browsing immediately!